don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

David Gaskill pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:25:38 +0100

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:22:15 +0200, Alexander Sarras wrote:

>Nothing much to add, but to things:
>
>1.  when doing only email on a 28.8 Modem and getting only 20% of
>HTML-mail, it almost doubles the cost

Twice a very little is still not a lot. The fees I can expect to receive
from a single html e-mail using client would enable me to buy several
56 K modems and satisfy my coffee requirements until I draw my
pension.

(did it for me, in fact, so if
>you enjoy that I'll print this on a nice colorful paper put it in a 2kg
>parcel and send it to you label "postage paid by recipient", Maybe
>everyone on that list who s opposed to HTML-mail should join in ;->)
>
>2. I never ever had to put out a contract. Normally I get paid for
>taking them ;->

This is worse than my worst nightmares. Not only will my house
disappear beneath coloured paper parcels and the Post Office will seek
to have me declared bankrupt but I am being hunted by a professional
hit man ...

David