Crash in PMMail

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:22:50 +0200 (CED)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:28:02 -0500 (EST), Jim Hruska wrote:

> I'm having a problem with PMMail, and I don't know if anyone who can do
> anything about it is listening or not, but I figured I'd start out by
> telling the list and seeing if anyone else sees the same thing.
>
> The problem is that if I open a message in a folder, then go back to
> the main PMMail window and change folders, then go back to the message
> and click the "Delete and next" or "Delete and previous" button (the
> red up and down arrows), it crashes pmmail (as long as I'm not back in
> the same folder).  The last version of PMMail would delete the open
> message, and not open a new one... but now it crashes.
>
> I'm using PMMail/2 version 2.10.1999.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

Had that same, don't know about deleting and up or down, it /worked/ for me
with just move up or down. So I just don't switch folders anymore before
I'm done. REported it even to Southsoft then but got no response.... Found
out that they where just switching...

;-<
SaS

--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter