Life after PMMail

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:37:43 +0200 (CED)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:43:46 +0200, gomez wrote:

> but there are to *too many* people that open *anything*
> virus included............ ;)

Do tell, last year I had to de-bug the PC at our institute 5 times (!). And
believe it or not, it was always the same Word.macro.virus !! The time
before the last time I disconnected floppies but those smart assed users
who didn't want to believe _they_ imported it at the last two times went,
got a notebook, linked it up to our network, and emailed one (1)
word-attachment (voila, 15 machines hit, 7 caught the virus again). So I
went and when cleaning two certain systems those HDs got corrupted, sorry!

SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter