don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:09:01 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:46:29 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>Joke message, yes.  Unfortunately, with the litigatious society we
>have, anything even remotely resembling any sort of sexual harassment
>(including viewing that image) can be taken the wrong way.
>
>I didn't make the rules, I only have to follow them.

Are you honestly seriously saying you nearly got sacked for
viewing the email I sent to the list?

If so, I apologise most profusely, it was not intention
to offend, and I am very sorry that your employee might
sack you over something which you have no control
over whatsoever - I'd get another job or move to a free
country if I were you!.

If reading my email was a sackin' error, you'd be executed for
some of the unsolited junk mail I have received!

I also strongly suggest you get a mailer that cannot render
HTML, someone might send you an html email with a picture of
someone being  shagged by a horse, then would you be?

Or, is it just possible that you lied?

Simon
P.S. I also now understand why some people don't understand the
     issues about HTML, fonts etc, Understadable if they can't even
     stretch to the concept of different countries ("the litigatious
     society we live in". Jesus!).