OT: Sexual Harrasment (was Re: don't like HTML email? here's your fix.)

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:24:21 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:32:58 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:09:01 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:
>

>>Are you honestly seriously saying you nearly got sacked for
>>viewing the email I sent to the list?
>Ummm, reading mail is not a sacking error.
No, I said reading *my* mail - I meant the individual posting!

>Viewing images such as what was sent can be construed as sexual
>harassment in this country.

Sorry once again, I wouldn't tried to imply you may have been
lying if I'd been aware of this (incredible!) fact.

Gotta go to fire off a few emails to Billy Boy Gates, to see if
I can him sacked!  [Don't sue me Bill, it's a joke!]

Regards

Simon