OT: Sexual Harrasment (was Re: don't like HTML email? here's your fix.)

Alexander Sarras pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:46:20 +0200 (CED)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:42:46 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

> No need to apologize.  I got accused once of harassment, but the crazy
> thing was that they didn't tell me what I did or who made the
> complaint!  Luckily for me they were warning me and not bring charges,
> but for the life of me I still don't know what I did!

In that case I'd insist on charges being made. Or don't you have a legal
system protecting the innocent in this country of yours?
SaS
--
       Dr. Alexander Sarras         |     * Trouble * IS my middle name!
  www.sarras.at     mail@sarras.at  |           The TroubleShooter