TZ... Again

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:00:51 +0100

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:54:00 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Indeed you are correct. As you say, PMMail needs a restart to pick
>up the news settings which is not "great"!

No, it isn't, but in the same way deleted mail in the trash folder is
only deleted when it is more than the specified age and the program is
closed. There should be no need to close the program, the trash
cleanout should be scheduled to run every so often automatically.

These are 'features' that I would like to see implemented properly. Can
they be added to the list of things to fix please Trevor.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails