don't like HTML email? here's your fix.

Cristian Secara pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 00:38:43 +0300

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:34:35 +0200 (CED), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>> The latest Outlook Express, installed on my system at IE 5.01 upgrade
>> time, generates
>> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>Knowing whar M$ did with standards (look at the 'save as HTML' option in
>Word) I doubt the validity of that DOCTYPE statement.

Surely you're right.

But imagine I am saying this to an average computer user: Outlook
Express mailer, produced by the software giant Microsoft, does not
conform to standards; instead, PMMail mailer, produced by a small
software company called Blueprint Software, is a standard reference.

Who do you think will believe me ?
Or, if they do, who do you think will care about ?

Best wishes,
	Cristi