PGP: sequencing messages

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 01:44:27 -0300 (ADT)

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:53:25 +0000, John Drabik wrote:

>otherwise "gets involved".  In the meantime, a suggestion: be VERY
>careful who you send e-mail too - you never know how they might be
>using it, all the while claiming to be your friend.

Probably better advice is never write anything defamatory about
anyone unless you have concrete proof of your claim. Friend or not,
trustworthy or not, if you don't have proof, just don't write it.

But let's get back to your needs. Why don't we try to emulate real
scientists and "peer review" your plan? If you list what steps you
are thinking of taking, we can try to think of ways to defeat the
system. If we can break it, it will have to be modified until we no
longer can.

Can you list in point form and simple language exactly what you think
might work, so far? Something like:

1. create email
2. insert some identifer in body of message
3. send email to one person

Also, it wouldn't hurt to restate exactly what you are hoping to
accomplish (I've gotten lost). Traceability? Deniability?
Provability? ??

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6