PGP: sequencing messages

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 11:17:13 -0300 (ADT)

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:10:31 -0700, Chris Adams wrote:

>even be obvious to the recipient. Basically, work out some syntax that would
>allow you to write a paragraph like:
>
>"I think that this is (a danger to|a threat to|an attack on) our community.
>We need to (speak out|get publicity|publicize our cause)."

Suppose I get the, "I think that this is a danger to..." version.
Suppose I redistribute it without telling you. Suppose you then want
to prove it was me/my copy.

Prove it.

I hope you see that the point is you can not. All you have is your
word that your master list is honest/accurate.

This would, however, be sufficient if the sender only wants to know,
himself, who the rebroadcaster is. It is a massive amount of work
though (writing alternate phrases for each recipient).

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6