PGP: sequencing messages

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 01 May 2000 15:24:19 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 01 May 2000 12:17:39 -0400, Andrew Webber wrote:

>A list of 10 of those, and 10 generic intros, would give 100
>combinations that could be used over and over.  Granted, some of
>that might get cut off in the redistribution, but if 100 generic
>"third paragraph" and "third-last paragraph" combinations could be
>written, they could be used over and over.

Yes. I still think it's a lot of work, especially considering the
checkered record of "invisible" security measures (security that is
only effective when the "crook" doesn't know it is in place).

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor

PGP Public Key Fingerprint= A68C C4EC C163 5C0A 6CFA  671F 05D4 0B30 318B AFD6