PMMail Updates Status

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 16:44:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 05 May 2000 22:29:52 +0200, xavier caballe wrote:

>>Two weeks ago you posted some info about updates, etc. and I was
>>wondering if you could bring us up to date on a couple of items:
>
>Is there any news about this?

The only news is that they (BSW, Thomas Bradford) said they
don't release "news".  They feel it is better if they tell us *when*
something is ready, and then and only then *where* to get it.
Until then, they say nothing .... otherwise we users become confused.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"