a fine idea

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 15:26:17 +0100

On Fri, 12 May 2000 14:59:26 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>On Thu, 11 May 2000 18:36:35 -0500 (CDT), Maynard Riley wrote:
>

>>would be to set the "reflow" charactersistics of any new message
>>created by "Forward" to "nowrap"
>
>Seconded - feature request Trevor?

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't this covered by the 'preserve original
message formatting when quoting' in the account properties->preferences
tab? Perhaps this setting doesn't apply to forwarded mail in which case
I apologise as I asked BoB about this a while ago and got an
affirmative reply.

>I'd also like to be able to higlight text and forward only the
>selected section (a la reply) - anyone agree?

That would be handy, but how do you prevent the headers being inserted
automatically. I think you need another setting, or better still a
button for forward with/without headers.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails