So how many are you?

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 17:09:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 17 May 2000 11:56:21 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>A good list of email list and usenet flamers.  So, which one are you?
>More importantly, be honest now, which one /aren't/ I?  :)

That is fun.  I really try to avoid that sort of stuff, me temper is
too bad to do well.  I think they are all in c.o.o.advocacy, probably
any advocacy group.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!