PM Mail/2 under a Novel/Pegasus system

Simon Bowring pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 21:00:43 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 18 May 2000 19:46:55 -0400 (EDT), Pieter Kruger wrote:

>I assume there must be some sort of gateway as you said.
It's possible that the gateway contains or talks to an SMTP
server that you may be able to talk to - perhaps you already
are!

>I just thought that PMMail could handle a Novell/Pegasus setup for sending mail as
>well as receiving mail.

Not as far as I know - I suspect pmail now uses "unix" mail format, since
it does smtp/pop nowadays, this is reasonably likely (maybe it always did).

There's always the free external smtp/pop/imap services that I mentioned!

Regards

Simon