[OT] Netware using standard protocols

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 22:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 May 2000 05:02:51 -0400 (EDT), Jim Nuytens wrote:

>>It didn't even work well with 4.11, heck it didn't work well, period.
>>So the answer is no.  :(
>
>Well, not that I've used it that much, but what didn't work? The few
>times I've used it, I didn't notice any problems. Could you be more
>specific?

Incredibly slow, and it did not match the fields in the Windoze version
(even the Win16 version was better).  For minor use, it was OK, but not
as a regular admin tool.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)