any idea whats happening?

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'm receiving the following message more and more frequently.  I've yet to recover
any of these, and re-indexing simply closes the program.

PMMail/2 could not open the file:
DMORSE0.ACT\INBOX.FLD\Closin0.FLD\FURXOU0.MSG.

It is possible that the file still exists and PMMail/2
has just lost track of it.  If you wish, re-index the folder
and then try to utilize the message again.

I have 7 profiles I collect mail for, I probably have over 200 folders between the
seven accounts with many of the folders containing in excess of 2000 messages.  I
receive on average 200-300 messages a day, about 200 of them spam and being
deleted as I go through them...  this message doesn't seem to care if the folder
contains a little or lot of mail, more random.. would like to know what's up though?
       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp13,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com
        Translation: A system designed for