any idea whats happening?

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:31:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 May 2000 10:10:57 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

re:>However,
re:>in each case the message that was disappearing was one that I had deleted
that
re:>ended up being deleted off the hard drive but not from the associated index.

these are always new unread messages...  never a message that had been read
before...  checkdisk seems to believe all is ok, and no other program seems to be
having any difficulty..  I figured it was the size of the mail directory,

[C:\southsft]du

DU/32bit v1.11     Copyright (c) Timo Kokkonen, OH6LXV

    734k C:\southsft\archiver\
 584025k C:\southsft\PMMail\
   6798k C:\southsft\Tools\
 591558k C:\southsft\

 612518400 bytes in 26103 file(s), 1.1% slack (6762139 bytes)

causing the problem.  possibly wrong, but I wish it would stop.

       D Morse using OS/2 Warp 4, fp13,
                     ICQ #   245937
dmorse@pacificnet.net, www.blackpalace.com
        Translation: A system designed for