Fwd: Re: Forward as attachment

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 08:13:54 -0700

    See, if we quoted properly the nice man behind the curtain wouldn't have
to move text around to make it logical.

Tuesday, May 23, 2000, 3:07:04 AM, Zathras wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2000 16:30:39 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
>>Please add "forward as attachment" to the Message menu. This is
>>especially useful for reporting spam abuse where the abusive message
>>may contain active content (eck).
> I'd like to add a vote for this one.  Attaching
> the .msg file will work but it's a little tricky.

    Why?  Forward, the message is clearly marked in the body of your current
message & contains all headers.  Change "Fwd" to "UCE", include a quick note
at the top with something like "Please castrate this individual and send me
the results, I'm making 'Spammer meatball surprise'" and send.  Why attach it
in a separate message, requiring the end user to dig for the information they
need when it is right there for them?  Trust me, you're not winning friends
like that.