Default Temporary Directory

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 14:25:04 +0100

On Wed, 24 May 2000 09:14:39 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

>On Wed, 24 May 2000 17:56:12 +0900 (EST), John Angelico wrote:
>
>>How about another suggestion? [Groan! Oh no, not another one!? :) ]
>
>Stop it guys!!   You're distracting them!
>
>They're still trying to get a timeline estimate out for us (a month ago)....   ;-)

Did anyone else notice that BSW now appear to be involved with the
MainActor product? Looks like MainActor have given up on OS/2, the only
link to an OS/2 product is for the beta they released about 18 months
or so ago.

Lets hope PMMail doesn't go that way.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?