Default Temporary Directory

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 16:25:20 +0100

On Wed, 24 May 2000 08:03:01 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Wednesday, May 24, 2000, 6:25:04 AM, Brian wrote:
>> Did anyone else notice that BSW now appear to be involved with the
>> MainActor product? Looks like MainActor have given up on OS/2, the only
>> link to an OS/2 product is for the beta they released about 18 months
>> or so ago.
>
>    Did anyone notice that IBM has announce the end of OS/2 support in
>2001/2002?  Just checking.

What they announced was an end to support that involves reporting a bug
and getting a fix for free. Fix packs will still appear, it's just that
the input into that process will come from those that pay for support.

I concede that that isn't much use when your consumer kit device driver
is broken.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails