OS/2 RichEdit Control

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:49:34 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:44:03 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Much as I'd hate to do anything that encourages the use
>of HTML email, you can use EPM.EXE progamatically, including
>customising it's menus etc - ISTR an old OS/2 email program
>called LA Mail (or v.similar) used to use EP/M for it's
>message editor.

I explored this several years ago and found that EPM and LAMail
both use the same editor engine, which is almost infinitely
customizable.  One must dig deep into the docs that are part of
the EPM beta, but it is a rewarding search.

Larry  -  Atlanta / OS/2

DISCLAIMER:  In the case that I contradicted something else I said
in this or some other post, the verbiage that is correct will override
the incorrect verbiage and the incorrect verbiage will be void!