Dynamic change of Reply-to

Bruce Francis pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:12:26 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:51:12 -0800, John Bridges wrote:

>On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:08:08 +0000 (GMT), Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
>
>>>But why not just create a folder, have PMMail filter into that folder, then
>>>setup the directory for that folder as the SMTP directoy for the other
>>>account?
>>
>>Because the index file for that folder doesn't get updated. You will
>>accumulate loads of dud entries.
>
>That would be true... but the SMTP recieve doesn't remove the messages from
>that directory, so the index is still valid (because the messages are still
>there).

My SMTP directories are all empty (I just double-checked them all with
a   dir/s  ).  Then again, I'm moving them over to a separate SMTP directory
with an external script.   YMMV by doing it some other way.

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"