messed up pmmail icons

Paul Smedley pmmail@dmiyu.org
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 21:02:00 +1000 (EST)

>>You must be using OS/2 FixPak 13 or 14, or WSeB FP1.  :)
>True, but isn't it also possible they have changed to "faulty"
>graphic drivers maybe?

No - it's a well know problem with any GRADD driver and FP13,14 or WSeB
FP1 - I'd guess the user changed from a non-GRADD driver to the Scitech
drivers, so that was the first time the problem had manifested itself.
It's a definite bug in the OS/2 GRADD support that will affect any driver
that uses the GRADD architecture.

Seeya, Paul Smedley.
Email: psmedley@chariot.net.au
Home (08) 8289 9536	Work (08) 8255 3144

Windows 95: n.
  32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
  8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
  written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.