PMM2000 probs

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 02 Oct 2000 03:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 01 Oct 2000 08:03:50 +1000, Andrew Z wrote:

>I suffer from lack of disk space often, and PMMail 98 used to tell me
>when it coiuld write no more. What i have found with PMM2k is that 3.5M
>remaining is not enough to retrieve mail, but it doesnt tell me so.

The OS/2 version does strange things when it runs out of disk space also:
messages display blank, as if there is nothing in them.  POP3 downloads hang.

>Now, in addition to all this, PMM2k seems to have lost a great chunk of
>my inbox mail (last mail is from Feb, 2000!)...

Reindex the folder, and they should all show up again.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)