BSw

Jason Gibbs pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:57:37 +0100

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:42:25 -0400, Steve Marvin wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:36:43 +0100, Jason Gibbs wrote:
>

>>Instead of constantly moaning about BSW, maybe if we encouraged
>>companies we know to buy
>>copies of PMMail over Outlook, BSW would make some decent money and
>>could justify hiring more developers?
>>

>I've inspired several individual buys, but it's kind of tough when
>the employer is madly in love with Outlook <all NT shop>.

PMMail is really SOOOOO cheap - maybe someone could convince companies that a fast,
bug free (well mostly) client which is less vunerable to love-bug type macro viruses is a good investment?

After using PMMail for 12 months, I couldn't dream of going back to Outlook. PMMail 2000 runs great on my W2K system.

Maybe they could rename PMMail 2000 to Outlook Pro 2001 ? <grin>

Jason