BSw

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:11:53 -0400

Steve Lamb wrote:

>     Yeah, I'm just a bit upset again.

There, there <g>.  This time, I understand.

This pretty much tears it. My time is too valuable to me to waste it on
web forums. I despise the web as it has become. I see no sign of any
other mailing list.

If what we've been getting is offical support, we're doomed. Trevor is
a delight to chat with and has supplied some very useful filters, etc.,
but those seem vewry much like Trevor's products and not support from the
software company with the world's longest name.

Oh, well. PMM/2 won't stop working for a long time.  I'm sorry I just
turned my wife on to PMM2K, and I guess I can forget about PMM/Linux.

Balls. Oh, yes, the twits censor.  Unacceptable, they're not smart enough,
no one is.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta