BSw

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 17:15:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:12:09 +0100, Jason Gibbs wrote:

>Then I think we are all going to be bitterly disappointed.

It's hard to be disappointed when I currently have such low
expectations.

>Time to unsubscribe ....

Well, if you're using PMMail, then after looking at things over on
BSw's site I think you'll agree that this list is by and far the best
vehicle for getting support.  The answers are here prompt and
knowledgeable - a hard combination to beat.  The fact that this list
will reportedly now be "out of the loop" when it comes to attempting to
influence BSw is really meaningless, since in reality it's been that
way for months and months, now.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com