BSw

Postmaster Account pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:39:29 -0400

Hi Brian & All,

My last message was not intended to be rude, and I apologize to anyone
that misread it, or read more into it than was meant to be.    I
publicly apologize to you.    I would also like to thank everyone who
replied to me personally with supportive emails. Thank you very much.

I took the negative (I thought) comments personally as I felt that
everything I was trying to communicate was being twisted into something
other than I meant it to be.  I compounded my mistake by forgetting
what side of the fence *I* am on - of course the customer is always
right (seems obvious....),  and I should have just chilled instead of
reacting - or rather overreacting.    This is the sort of situation
where diplomacy is necessary and I'd make a poor diplomat right about
now.

Folks, a lot of you have done business with us for years, and I've
personally met or corresponded with many members of this list for the
longest time.   What you may not know is that over the past  years, in
particularly the past 12-14 months, I have sacrificed or almost lost
everything that means anything to me, including my marriage and the
relationship I have with my children, almost  all of my friends and
have zilch social life because I have been consumed by BMT and
Blueprint.     Same ol' story,  I swore it would never happen to me
because I've after watched so many people flame out - now here I am.
 Sounds kind of sappy I know, but it's the only reason I have to offer
up.   I've missed some very important Kodak moments in life  to make
sure people I've never met were happy.

Over the past few months I've done the best I could do, including
hiring more people, investing in equipment, etc. and now I guess I just
need to crash for a few months and recoup.   Yesterday proves that.
The advice I gave in my last message (regarding spending time with
people you care about) was hard earned - and now I'm going to take it
literally - I'm heading to Charleston tonight and will be back Sunday -
no notebook, no email, no GPS, no PDA.

Again, sorry to those who were offended,  There are no excuses for not
being able to take heat without getting the ol' feathers ruffled.    I
was a poor representitive for our entire organization.

Thanks,
Thomas