BSw

Skip Huffman pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:01:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:39:29 -0400, Postmaster Account wrote:

>The advice I gave in my last message (regarding spending time with
>people you care about) was hard earned - and now I'm going to take it
>literally - I'm heading to Charleston tonight and will be back Sunday -
>no notebook, no email, no GPS, no PDA.

Good.  You deserve it.  Thomas, you are one of the hardest
working, staunchest supports of an independent OS/2 software
base around.  Between you and Dirk Terrell more os/2 products
have been kept live and functional than any other person or
group that I can think of.

Please take the time off, rest, relax. Come back and pick up the
reigns and make it work.  We need you.  In fact if you can stop
off in Scotland for some of that new fangled cloning they are
doing over there, we could use ten of you.

Yes, software people, and especially OS/2 people are a
cantankerous bunch.  We love to have our feathers in a ruffle.
We love to complain about BIG BAD CORPORATIONS holding us down.
Sometimes we forget that not all of those corporations are just
faceless boards of directors trying to keep up a stock price.
Some of these corporations are lead by people who we would
respect, like and admire if we met them in person.  Yours is one
of the latter type.

I would like to say a heartfelt thanks for your past, current,
and future service to the independent software community.  I
hope to get a chance to tell you that in person one of these
days.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you,

Skip Huffman

OS/2 user, ten years.