BSw

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 07:05:52 +0200

>When blueprint first took on PMMail and I took a look at the support
>forums, I was appalled by the clunkyness of the web forum application.
>I've not got sufficient patience to use that!

I think the mailing list is more convenient if you want to stay
in touch with something on a regular basis... but if you just
need a sporadic reference, the web forums are much convenient.

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like