Abuse.net mail header problem

Dr. Jeffrey Race pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 07 Oct 00 10:27:14 +0700

Recently I tried to register with <abuse.net> but my registration
bounced with the following diagnostic:

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xuxa.iecc.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<register@abuse.net>:
/The abuse.net system cannot deliver messages that have no valid
Message-ID.
Please ask your system manager to fix your system's mail configuration
so
it generates Message-ID's for outgoing e-mail.  This is a feature than
every Internet mail system provides.

In case your manager isn't familiar with the the e-mail standard, here's
what a valid Message ID looks like:

The angle brackets are mandatory.  See the headers of this message for
an example."

What is the fix?

Thanks to all.

Jeffrey Race