BSw

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 08 Oct 2000 08:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 08 Oct 2000 01:45:16 -0400, Postmaster Account wrote:

Thomas,

I'm a long-term BMT customer, and I very glad personally to hear
that you're recharging your batteries!  Have fun, pack the vacation
time full and leave the work at work when you're away.

>material and is pretty laid back and that's nice.    All I ask is the
>same thing you do - a fair shake.    I'll do my best to keep you
>informed as we go along -

I chopped away most of your post, leaving this (the rest was good
to read too, but this deserves comment).  I think you'll find that this
was the largest complaint of the "vocal ones" on this list -- lack of
any sort of information coming from BMT.  If you can keep us informed
of work that is progressing (and I can tell you that Peter is *very*
good at that!), then you'll find that most of us are understanding
when our favorite little feature didn't make the cut.  It's the lack of
any information at all that caused most of the concern, IMHO.

Take care!

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"