Collaboration

Jim Nuytens pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 02:20:11 +0100 (GMT)

Hey Larry, were you laughing or something when you typed this message?
I had an interesting time understanding some of words. ;-)

As to the problem, I'm in agreement with Mauro. It's a baseball bat or
maybe a brain transplant. Unfortunately, I don't think Perdue wants to
spare any chickens right now. :-)