WAS Cat got everyone's tongues? NOW moving pmmail, again

Ken Diehl pmmail@dmiyu.org
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:38:52 -0400

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:42:02 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Or even their fingers for that matter. Either it's me or the list has
>gone very quiet.

I'll take the bait.  :)

I recently moved pmmail for windows from one directory to another.  I
guess I got the sequence of copying my mail files/install backwards but
I now have two inboxes and two sent mail folders.  Any suggestions on
how to get rid of the extras?

Another question.  I am getting ready to transfer pmmail from an old
computer to a new one.  Any suggestions of the sequence mentioned above
to avoid the duplicate boxes again.  I think I did a new install of
pmmail and then did the copy.  Next should I copy the directory first
and them do an install of pmmail second?  TIA

Ken Diehl, PhD, PE
Director of Engineering Programs
211 Deloach Hall
University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road
Wilmington, NC 28403
Voice:  (910) 962-4079
FAX:    (910) 962-4193