HTML formatting for new messages off by default

Ralph Cohen pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:30:15 -0400

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:15:32 -0500, Gene Hoffman wrote:

>I recently upgraded my PC and have reinstalled all my applications.  Doing
>so means I have to reconfigure PMMail.
>
>How do I turn off HTML formatting for new messages by default.  I know I can
>use Options -> HTML formatting for each message, but I want it off by
>default.  As I recall, this isn't obvious.  I thought I had saved a note on
>changing this, but can't find it.

Right mouse button click on the main account folder, select
'Properties' and click on the 'Send' tab at the top.  In the bottom
quadrant of the 'Send' page, deselect the 'Enable HTML Formatting by
Default' option then click on 'OK' at the bottom.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com