HTML formatting for new messages off by default

Cristian Secara pmmail@dmiyu.org
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:36:29 +0300

On 23 October 2000 04:19, Gene Hoffman wrote:

>How do I turn off HTML formatting for new messages by default.
>I know I can use Options -> HTML formatting for each message,
>but I want it off by default.

There is no need to turn off HTML formatting by default.

PMMail has a unique feature (that isn't obvious), in that if you write a
simple text with no font intervention on it, the new message will always be
plain text.
If, at any time during composing, you make any style changes over the text
(bullets, font size, font color, etc.), from that point the message is
considered HTML and is sent accordingly.

Best wishes,
    Cristi