Repost - pls help. Pm crashing on PGP signed mail

John Thompson pmmail@dmiyu.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:25:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:06:33 +0100 (BST), Brian Morrison wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:00:27 -0600, Larry Alkoff wrote:
>
>>BTW, now having the copy to the clipboard is a real deficiciency in PMMail.

>What? You mean ctrl-insert and shift-insert don't work for you :-)

If you're using OS/2, Rick Walsh's "DragText" utility makes it even
easier: just highlight text with MB1, grab it with MB2 and drop it into
the target window.  The clipboard doesn't even get involved.  I'm not sure
if there's anything comparable for Windows.

John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)