Repost - pls help. Pm crashing on PGP signed mail

Cristian Secara pmmail@dmiyu.org
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:49:18 +0200

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:25:22 -0500 (CDT), John Thompson wrote:

>If you're using OS/2, Rick Walsh's "DragText" utility makes it even
>easier: just highlight text with MB1, grab it with MB2 and drop it into
>the target window.  The clipboard doesn't even get involved.  I'm not sure
>if there's anything comparable for Windows.

Just done a test under WindowsME: highlight some PMMail text with RMB,
drag'n'drop to Notepad+ with either button; the text copied to
destination, the clipboard content remains unchanged. No external
program used.

Always thank you for the info, I didn't know my system does this thing
:)

Best wishes,
	Cristi