OS/2 RichEdit Control

Rodney R. Korte pmmail@dmiyu.org
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:40:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:53:18 +0200, gomez wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 05:20:58 -0400 (EDT), Larry Ebbitt wrote:
>
>>>Peter is working with the code for the OS/2 version now and was
>>>checking into adding HTML support.  He has come across the point of
[...]
>>option.  I don't want it, I don't want it wasting my CPU cycles, and
>>I don't want it wasting space on my hard disk.  HTML is for the web!
>
>can I add my amen ?

PLEASE, let's not start this again!  I think that all angles
of this discussion have been covered in each of the past N
(where N > 3) discussions in recent memory.

Whether it is OBE or not, at least it appears that BSW is
at least looking into working on PMMail/2!   Be happy!

Rodney
--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
rkorte@psu.edu                 ---> MIME, PGP (at URL below) welcome.