REXX Interpreter

Stephen A. Carter pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:27:10 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000 00:03:49 +0200 (MEST), Andreas Konrad wrote:
>I search a free REXX Interpreter/compiler for windows. I want to program a
>PMMAIL-Tool, but I don't want do buy the winrexx or object rexx
>interpreter.
>
>So, is there anywhere a free interpreter? Or compiler ?

"Regina is a Rexx interpreter [distributed under the GPL] that has
been ported to most Unix platforms and also to OS/2, DOS,
Win95/98/NT, Amiga, QNX, BeOS, OpenVMS and OpenEdition."

http://www.lightlink.com/hessling/Regina/

--
Stephen A. Carter            High-Tech Information Center Nagoya, Ltd.
mailto:scarter@hticn.com                                 Nagoya, Japan