Rude, rude, rude!

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:32:45 -0300 (ADT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:39:27 +0100 (BST), Brian Morrison wrote:

>Trevor, did you ever get my message about the PGP vulnerability that
>came to light earlier in the week? When I sent it (from my work) I got
>repeated failures from the server saying that it could not resolve
>haligonian.com.

Yeah I know, irritating. I have been fighting to get haligonian.com
working again for a while. I did not get your message. Some people
can email me, some can't. It works the same in reverse too, I can't
reach some domains.

>If you didn't, please note that the PGP SDK used for PMMail 2000 Pro
>may have the unsigned ADK vulnerability that first appeared in v5.5. I
>believe that NAI have a patch or updated SDK to fix this, so it would
>be a very good idea for BSW to release a fixed version of PMMail 2000
>Pro. The OS/2 PGP port is not at risk as it does not contain the same
>code.

I'll pass this on to Jimmy who is the Windows support person.

--
 Trevor Smith          |          trevor@haligonian.com
 PGP public key available at: www.haligonian.com/trevor