PMMail for linux

Larry Ebbitt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 07:53:04 -0400

"Rodney D. Myers" wrote:

> I for one would rather have a Linux version of PMMail real soon, and
> would not hesitate to "upgrade"
>
> PMMail & InCharge are the 2 programs that keep OS/2 >   around on a system right now.

I couldn't agree more. I'm getting by with Netscape Communicator, but it's
not PMMail, by any means. The same is true of PMInews. I have no interest in
these antedeluvian green-screen applications like pine or slrn. Kmail would
be fine, but it has a poor address book and doesn't reformat input properly.
I tried Knews, which is OK for reading but want's me to use vi for replies,
not acceptable.

I'm slowly getting my Mesa/2 stuff into Applixware and GnuCash is looking
better. PMMail would be a huge step forward.

--
Larry Ebbitt - Linux + OS/2 - Atlanta