Minimize to Status Window bug

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 09:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

Using OS/2's color palette management did work on my system also.
Minimized window now displays background and text colors. It also flashes
inversely with new messages. However, RMB on the status window should
bring up a popup menu list of accounts, folders and unread messages. On my
system, RMB causes PMMail to crash with a SYS3175 error. The minimized
status window is semi-usable now but not functioning as designed.

--
JMO,
/s/~Kris