PMMail 2001 and PMMail/2 Future

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:43:11 +0100

On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:32:00 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:12:18 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:
>
>>A colleage of mine recived this message recently about PM Mail 2001(!).
>>
>>I am a registered user of PMMail/2 and find it disconcerting that
>>I have not had any similar email - does this bode badly for the
>>OS/2 version?
>
>No. That message was sent to everyone Blueprint Software Works could
>find in their registration lists. Most O/2 users also received it.

I must say that I find it quite puzzling that I did not receive it
either Trevor. I have PMMail/2 v2.1, and upgraded to PMMail 2000 Pro
just under a year ago when the PGP export licence was relaxed. This was
direct with BSW so I wonder how you have lost my details. I've filled
in the survey in any case, but it would be nice to know that I'm on the
register as it were.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails