Thoughts on the announcement or "With everything, stir, stir, stir...."

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:22:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:46:17 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Details of work done, timelines, concrete plans for the future.  Not
>mission statements and vague notions of half-formed thoughts.  I am a geek, I
>don't do corpspeak.

... things that would lead a programmer to believe that something was
actually being done.   Programming.  Planning for programming.
Lacking these statements of details/timelines/engineering plans, I certainly
agree with your reading, and seriously wonder what has been going on
for the /past/ 6 months (or so).

---
Bruce Francis              BFrancis@pobox.com
 For PGP Public key:  email with Subject "BFrancis Public Key"