Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:32:58 -0400 (EDT)

Jimmy and Trevor,

I would appreciate any answers you can provide to the following
questions.

1.  Will BSW release a copy of the two pages of bug fixes referenced in
Thomas' press release?  If so, when can we expect to see it?  If no,
why not?

2.  Will the updates scheduled for release before Christmas contain any
new features or will they be bug fixes only?  If so, can you post a
description of the new features being added?

3.  Will BSW be conducting a beta test period for the new releases
scheduled for before Christmas?  If so, when can we expect the test
period to begin and will it be open or limited.  If not, why not?

4.  Will Peter Nielsen be directly involved with the updates scheduled
for release before Christmas?  If not, is it known when he will be
taking over responsibility for development of PMMail?  Will it be
before the end of the year?

5.  The PMMail home page contains the statement regarding features in
versions for all platforms:

 "3) PMMail recognizes all types of messages and several
 types of file attachments.  It supports both sending and
 receiving messages in standard ASCII format, as well as
 the newer HTML format sent by the latest email products."

Since this is not currently the case for the OS/2 version, can we
expect the new release for OS/2 to incorporate full HTML transparency?

Thanks.  I look forward to your responses.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com