Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:35:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:20:43 -0300, Trevor Smith wrote:

>>Jimmy and Trevor,
>>
>>I would appreciate any answers you can provide to the following
>>questions.
>
>Sorry Ralph, I am not involved in the decision making processes and
>I'm not "in the loop", being where I am. I don't have any inside
>information to share.

Thanks, Trevor.  Hopefully we'll receive a response from Jimmy or
someone else at BSW who's a bit more "in the loop".<g>  Personally, I
was hoping that the August 31 announcement would be followed by a more
open and communicative relationship between BSW and its customers.  I
haven't seen any evidence of that yet but I'm still hopeful.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com