Questions for PMMail Tech Support

John Angelico pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:33:30 +0900 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:11:02 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, James Marshall wrote:
>
>> PMMail for OS/2 was designed, on purpose, to rip html out of email.  I,
>> for one, want PMMail to continue working that way.  Email should be
>> plain text, period, except for attachments.
>
>I prefer that behavior also.  :)

And I keep telling people it complies with the Internet standards: text for emails, HTML for browsers.

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au

PMTagline v1.50 - Copyright, 1996-1997, Stephen Berg and John Angelico
... The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from. -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum