Questions for PMMail Tech Support

Rodney R. Korte pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:03:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:20:58 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>Regardless, the point of my question was not to start yet another
>debate about the merits of HTML email, I was merely attempting to
>understand the claims made on PMMail's home page.  I assume BSW

I believe that this question was covered some time ago by SouthSoft,
and doubt the situation has changed.  If you recall, the OS/2 version
doesn't have this (and other nifty features like the sort-by-clicking-
on-the-column-header) because these types of widgets preexist in the
Windows world, and not in the OS/2 world.  To put them in the OS/2
version would require them (was SouthSoft, now Blueprint) to write
them.  Not that I like it, but I'd personally make the same decision
based on distribution and revenue.

Rodney
--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
rkorte@psu.edu                 ---> MIME, PGP (at URL below) welcome.